兩會熱門翻譯:李克強答記者問精彩語錄(雙語)
http://en.jybest.cn 中國日報網 2013-12-27 大中小
特別提醒:科學填報誌願比取得好成績更加重要。考試結束了,盡快估分選大學、確定誌願吧。請點擊這裏,幫你解決!
3月17日上午,十二屆全國人大一次會議將舉行閉幕會,大會閉幕後,國務院總理李克強在人民大會堂金色大廳與中外記者見麵並回答記者提問。以下為李克強總理精彩語錄。
談全麵改革
On Comprehensive reforms
“再深的水我們也得趟,因為別無選擇”。
"However deep the water may be, we will wade into it because we have no alternative."
談城鎮化
On Urbanization
“要注意防止城市病,不能一邊是高樓林立,一邊是棚戶連片。”
"We need to prevent the urban malaise and avoid the situation in which high-rises co-exist with shantytowns."
談機構改革
On Government reforms
“市場能辦的,多放給市場。社會可以做好的,就交給社會。政府管住、管好它應該管的事。”
"We need to leave to the market and society what they can do well. The government needs to manage well the matters that fall under its supervision."
談環境問題
On Environment
“一段時期以來,北京、實際上中國東部比較大範圍出現霧霾天氣,我和大家一樣,心情都很沉重。對這一長期積累形成的問題,我們要下更大的決心,以更大的作為去進行治理。”
"I feel upset (about the smog that recently shrouded Beijing and large parts of the country's eastern areas). To tackle the problems, we need an iron fist, firm resolution and tough measures."
談廉潔從政
On Clean governance
“自古有所謂‘為官發財,應當兩道’。”
"Pursuing government office and making money have been 'two separate paths' since ancient times."
談兩岸關係
On Cross-Straits ties
“打斷骨頭連著筋,同胞之間,同族之情,沒有打不開的結。”
"Bones may be broken but not the sinews, because we are fellow compatriots. Between us there is no knot that cannot be undone."
談中美關係
On Ties with the US
“不同大國之間的衝突並不是必然定律。隻要我們相互尊重對方的重大關切,管控好分歧,就可以使共同利益超越分歧。”
"I don't believe conflicts between big powers are inevitable. Shared interests often override their disputes."
談中國黑客攻擊美國行為
On Accusation of Chinese hacker attacks against the United States
“我想我們還是少一些沒有根據的相互指責,多做一些維護網絡安全的實事。”
"We should not make groundless accusations against each other and should spend more time doing practical things that will contribute to cybersecurity."
談環境汙染和食品安全
On Tackling pollution and food safety problems
“要打造中國經濟的升級版,就包括在發展中要讓人民呼吸潔淨的空氣,飲用安全的水,食用放心食品。“
"We will upgrade China's economic development model to enable people to enjoy clean air and safe drinking water and food."
談可持續發展
On Sustainable development
“中國有13億多人口,實現現代化還有很長的路要走,需要持久的國際和平環境。”
"There are more than 1.3 billion people in this country, and we are still on a long journey toward modernization. That requires an international environment of lasting peace."
談大陸和香港地區的合作
On Cooperation between the mainland and Hong Kong
“香港同胞勤勞、智慧,香港社會包容、開放、充滿活力。”
"Hong Kong compatriots are hardworking and smart. Hong Kong society is open, inclusive and vigorous."
談新政府首要任務
On Top tasks of the new cabinet
“偌大個中國要解決的事很多,如果說主要問題的話,首位還是持續發展經濟。”
"In a country as vast as China, we have a lot of tasks to fulfill. As for the most important one, I think it is to facilitate the continuous growth of the economy."
談服務人民服務憲法
On Serving the people and Constitution
“我們將忠誠於憲法,忠實於人民,以民之所望為施政所向。”
"We will be true to the Constitution and loyal to the people, and the people's wish will point the direction of our government's efforts."
考試培訓小助手
本科留學qq:436560382
研究生留學qq:437946603
免責聲明:
① 凡本站注明“稿件來源:beplay2網頁登錄”的所有文字、圖片和音視頻稿件,版權均屬本網所有,任何媒體、網站或個人未經本網協議授權不得轉載、鏈接、轉貼或以其他方式複製發表。已經本站協議授權的媒體、網站,在下載使用時必須注明“稿件來源:beplay2網頁登錄”,違者本站將依法追究責任。
② 本站注明稿件來源為其他媒體的文/圖等稿件均為轉載稿,本站轉載出於非商業性的教育和科研之目的,並不意味著讚同其觀點或證實其內容的真實性。如轉載稿涉及版權等問題,請作者在兩周內速來電或來函聯係。