每天商務英語(356)
http://en.jybest.cn 互聯網 佚名 2015-11-13 大中小
特別提醒:科學填報誌願比取得好成績更加重要。考試結束了,盡快估分選大學、確定誌願吧。請點擊這裏,幫你解決!
391.We have honestly consider your proposal to represent us in your city for the sale of
Chinese porcelain vases and have now appointed you as our agent.
我們認真考慮了貴司在貴城銷售中國瓷器的建議,我們現在指定你為我們的代理商
392.Your application for sole agency is now under our careful consideration , if possible we
should like to know your plan to push the sale of your products.
你做我們獨家代理的建議我們認真考慮,如果可能的話,我們想聽一下你們如何推廣產品銷
售
393.I think we have to about your proposal about agency carefully.
我想我們不得不認真考慮你擔任我司的代理的提議
394.Please tell us your detailed plan of sales promotion so that we may proceed with our
negotiations about the terms of agency agreement.
請告訴我們關於貴司促進銷售的詳細計劃,以便我們進行代理協議的討論
395. Your proposal for sole agency will soon be under careful study.
你方獨家代理的建議將很快納入我們的認真研究之中
Part Two
396.We are not inclined to consider any questions concerning agents.
我們不傾向考慮關於代理的任何問題
397.We are not prepare to point a agent for your district.
我們不準備在你方區域指定代理商
398.We have no intention of considering exclusive sells in your market at present
目前我們不考慮在你方區域進行獨家銷售
399.We are not ready yet to discuss the question of agency in the present moment.
目前我們還沒準備討論代理的問題
400.Since the market situation is not known to us, we are not going to take the question of
sole agency into consideration for the time being.
由於我對市場情況不了解,故現在我們不將任何獨家代理問題納入考慮之中
考試培訓小助手
本科留學qq:436560382
研究生留學qq:437946603
免責聲明:
① 凡本站注明“稿件來源:beplay2網頁登錄”的所有文字、圖片和音視頻稿件,版權均屬本網所有,任何媒體、網站或個人未經本網協議授權不得轉載、鏈接、轉貼或以其他方式複製發表。已經本站協議授權的媒體、網站,在下載使用時必須注明“稿件來源:beplay2網頁登錄”,違者本站將依法追究責任。
② 本站注明稿件來源為其他媒體的文/圖等稿件均為轉載稿,本站轉載出於非商業性的教育和科研之目的,並不意味著讚同其觀點或證實其內容的真實性。如轉載稿涉及版權等問題,請作者在兩周內速來電或來函聯係。