每天商務英語(365)
http://en.jybest.cn 互聯網 佚名 2015-11-13 大中小
特別提醒:科學填報誌願比取得好成績更加重要。考試結束了,盡快估分選大學、確定誌願吧。請點擊這裏,幫你解決!
481.Payment by irrevocable letter of credit is convenient for us and we shall draw a 60d/s bill in your bank.
不可撤消信用證支付方便我方,我們將開60天彙票到你銀行
482.We will draw you a documentary draft at sight through our bank on collection basis.
我們將以托收方式能過我行開具即期彙票給你
483.Our terms of payment are 30-day credit period, not 60-day credit. It's customary.
我們的付款條件是30天信用期,而非60天信用期,這是慣例
484.As usual, we should require of you an L/C to be issued through a first-rate bank.
按慣例,我們要求你方由一流銀行開具信用證
485.It would be advisable for you to establish the covering L/C as early as possible enable us
to effect shipment in due time.
你方盡早開具信用證以使我們在規定時間內裝船是明智的
486.We propose paying by TT when the shipment is ready.
船期確定時我們要求電彙
487.We regret having to inform you that we cannot accept payment by D/P.
很遺憾告訴你我們不能接受付款交單
488.We regret to say that we are unable to consider your request for payment under D/A
terms.
很遺憾告訴你我們不考慮你方承兌交單的請求
489.You can pay for all or part of the equipment and technology purchased from us in
resultant products.
你可以支付我們合成產品全部或部分設備和技術
490.Since you are not short of cash, we can arrange for your payment over 2 months without
charges of any kind.
既然你們不缺錢,我們可以安排超過2月的付款而無結餘
考試培訓小助手
本科留學qq:436560382
研究生留學qq:437946603
免責聲明:
① 凡本站注明“稿件來源:beplay2網頁登錄”的所有文字、圖片和音視頻稿件,版權均屬本網所有,任何媒體、網站或個人未經本網協議授權不得轉載、鏈接、轉貼或以其他方式複製發表。已經本站協議授權的媒體、網站,在下載使用時必須注明“稿件來源:beplay2網頁登錄”,違者本站將依法追究責任。
② 本站注明稿件來源為其他媒體的文/圖等稿件均為轉載稿,本站轉載出於非商業性的教育和科研之目的,並不意味著讚同其觀點或證實其內容的真實性。如轉載稿涉及版權等問題,請作者在兩周內速來電或來函聯係。